Our Festival Hub in action
Watch our how-to videos and learn about the Festival Hub’s basic functionalities for networking, attending workshops and more.
How to book a workhop seat?
This video demonstrates registering a seat for NODE20’s webinars in our Festival Hub:
- Open the workshop you are interested in and click the button "Attend session".
- The reserved workshop session will pop up in your personal calendar.
- A couple of minutes before the webinar starts, another button "Enter session now" will show up. Also a reminder notifies you in order to not miss any session.
Get to know other participants!
This video demonstrates how you can get in contact with the festival crowd or speakers:
- Browse to the list of the festival crowd or open your personal suggested matches.
- Open profiles of other attendees or NODE20 contributors and learn about the your match.
- Schedule meetings or start a chat (via the red "plus"-button you can also start an instant video call).
Feature your team and projects!
This video demonstrates what an organisation profile looks like in our Festival Hub:
- Check out the participating organisations, their projects and the team.
- Schedule meetings with their contact persons or start an instant video call (if person is available).